


Well here we are into the 2nd trimester. Still trying to shake the nausea, but I think I'm on the brink of a breakthrough! I also got my haircut, which was a very big step for me, especially since my husband almost forbid it. But I think he's happy with it!
3 comments:
OK, you are too cute with that tiny belly, Shannon. Hope the sickness passes for good very soon! :)
Shannon - - - - - how did I not KNOW from school that you have a blog too??????? Have we never talked about these blogs at lunch since you've been at LCS with us?????
Well - - - - this gives me another new blog to stalk!!! :-)
One more thing - - - - -If that was your husband I saw leaving your room after lunch today, then I feel REALLY REALLY stupid. More so than usual. :-)
He was at the bb game at IWU Tuesday night, but not knowing him from Adam, I think I might have sold him a ticket to get in. Now that I know who he is, I'll make sure I let him in free from now on. We let all the teachers and their families in free - - - - - one tiny perk we get.
:-)
Please tell him I'm sorry I didn't realize - - - - -
Post a Comment