Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The sex saga...

And yes, I mean the sex of the baby! People, come on! Well, Brian and I really want to find out the sex of the baby. Some people don't and that's remarkable, but we are so anxious to know and to start planning. So Friday we went to our doctor's appt. and he got called out to do a delivery, so disappointed and frowning, we left, had to call our family and friends, and respond to e-mails that no-we have to go back on Monday. So tomorrow I made it through the day and we walked excitedly into the office, waited for the doctor and he tells us that we're going to schedule an ultrasound. Well, both Brian and I were confused, and apparently there was so miscommunication about that- and we learned to ask more questions, because we've never been through this before. So with a little begging, our wonderful doctor gave us a freebee and did one for us. It was amazing to see our little baby moving around and so tiny, but of course did not cooperate for mom and dad and kept it's little legs crossed, so we could not see. So tomorrow evening we go for our official one and hopefully I'll be able to report boy or girl!! The suspense is building and I can hardly take it!! So the big question is...football player...or....cheerleader!!

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Or computer geek?

JUST KIDDING!!!

You "got me" with your title on this one.

Brian B said...

I am just praying s/he cooperates tomorrow for sure...

Jaena said...

I'm excited to know too, you guys! We waited to find out on both of ours, and that was fun...but I can COMPLETELY understand wanting to know and plan. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! Little Miss Bradford! Imagine she won't be too spolied?!?!:)
SOOOO exciting!
Get ahold of us sometime! We are back from extensive Holiday and vacation travels.
:)
Danielle