Monday, February 12, 2007

Hope Reunion 2007






This weekend was so wonderful! Brian and I went to Chicago to reunite with all of my best friends from college. My best friend flew in from Seattle, others came from MI, and us from IN. Otherwise, everyone is pretty much located in Chicago. We had a great time being in the city, being low key and just hanging out! We have managed to reunite at least once a year since we've graduated. Each time we are together, it's like we never left. It's so fun to see where everyone is at in life. Here's the formula of our group:
2 married couples
1 pregnant couple
1 engaged couple
1 dating couple
2 dating others outside of the group
7 guys sharing a house in Chi-town
and plenty of odd jobs to share!
I love you all!!!

4 comments:

Brian B said...

Honey I really did enjoy hanging with your peeps from Holland town...they sure are a fun crew...it was neat to see you interact with them...you really do have some good friends from college...

Toevs said...

I too have some great friends from college that I get together with when I am in CA. We were all there together... until I left. We used to have dinner once a month... now it's once a year. I think those college relationships are special ones!

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast!! I love getting together with friends from college and even high schoo!!:)
Are you braving the weather okay??
Danielle:)

J. Mack said...

I can't believe I'm just finding out about this Shannie Town. Good Gravy, this is fun! You should visit my blog, "sexy abs town".