Musings from a Pastor's Wife
I've got a couple of girls here who would love to make snow angels with you. :)
She is just about the cutest thing on this PLANET - - - - well, besides MY two grandchildren of course.:-)
Beautiful mother/daughter shot! Nana made snow angels too last night!
Um...the first pic is just way too cute! Blow it up, really big. It's that cute!!!1
How's Brian holding up waiting for that championship game!?! Is he on pins and needles?I will admit - - - I look forward to the Bowl Games with GREAT anticipation. I'll watch A LOT of them.
Keetha- He wanted to go until he found out they were $1100 a ticket, but he said with you working at Lakeview, you should have the hookup to get a couple of them! :)
Oh yah - - - How many does he want and I'll get RIGHT ON THAT!!!:-)Naturally, I'd RATHER go to the Outback Bowl.
Halle is such a beautiful baby...and everytime I think she just couldn't get any cuter...wham...she does!!
What an adorable snow bunny!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I've got a couple of girls here who would love to make snow angels with you. :)
She is just about the cutest thing on this PLANET - - - - well, besides MY two grandchildren of course.
:-)
Beautiful mother/daughter shot! Nana made snow angels too last night!
Um...the first pic is just way too cute! Blow it up, really big. It's that cute!!!1
How's Brian holding up waiting for that championship game!?! Is he on pins and needles?
I will admit - - - I look forward to the Bowl Games with GREAT anticipation. I'll watch A LOT of them.
Keetha- He wanted to go until he found out they were $1100 a ticket, but he said with you working at Lakeview, you should have the hookup to get a couple of them! :)
Oh yah - - - How many does he want and I'll get RIGHT ON THAT!!!
:-)
Naturally, I'd RATHER go to the Outback Bowl.
Halle is such a beautiful baby...and everytime I think she just couldn't get any cuter...wham...she does!!
What an adorable snow bunny!!!!
Post a Comment