Sunday, May 04, 2008

Halle's first Zoo trip

On Thursday, Halle and I went with a bunch of other moms and kids to the Ft. Wayne Zoo. I think the trip was definitely more for me, than for Halle. I was so disappointed that she hardly noticed the huge sea lion staring right at her, or the orangutan in front of her. Nope, she just did not appreciate the caliber of animals she was able to see. I say this all jokingly- I realize how little she is. But it was a fun trip to hang out with friends and walk around on a nice day. We even took a log ride on a little river, which you can see- Halle was not in the mood for smiling.







And after a long day, she was fast asleep...




And for fun, here's more of our walker. I promise I won't paste any more videos of her walking, but it's just so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll NEVER get tired of those walking videos! Keep 'em coming for Nana!

Love, Nana