Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Halle's Dictionary




Halle is just coming out with new words each day. I love it, it's so much fun to listen to! My favorite is when the ABC song is on, and I hear her saying, "A, D, A, D!" Love it! Here's a snippet of her language...


Daddy= Daddy
Mommy= Mommy
Teddi= Teddy
Baketbaaal= Basketball
Babe= Baby
Ni ni= Night Night
Yummy, yummy= She's hungry
Pancay= Pancake
Pine K= Pinecone
Ha yeee= Halle
N N= No no
Butt= Button
Goggie= Doggy
Guck= Ducky

What does a cow say? MMMMM
What does a duck say? Kack Kack

I love every minute!

5 comments:

BrianVBradford said...

I am still wondering where basketball came from? :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get a sampling in person! Love, Mom

Keetha Broyles said...

I love how they talk when they're little!!!

SHARLENE said...

Darling Shannon,
You found Little Hickman Creek????? Oh, weeee, I'm so x-ited!!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to look it up. You just made my day!

Oh, that precious little Halle. What a cute little bug she is, and I love all the words she's saying. She is growing like a WEED! And these days I know all about weeds. I'm so sick of pulling them that I think I'll let them grow at their leisure for the rest of the season. Poo with it!

Love you tons!
Shar

Keetha Broyles said...

Just a little note to let you know I'm thinking of you this morning and REALLY MISSING YOU!!!