Here we have Halle with her sporty look, perfect for a day of lounging

And next we have our stylish dress and our trendy fur boots

Of course, you must have a proper winter coat and hat!

You gotta love stretch pants and sweatshirts for playing in the mall

Some more casual wear for playing outside

Another fancy outfit for church

And the best outfit- or should I say cheapest- is always...the birthday suit!! And she's actually smiling in this one- she really is happy, she just never smiles when I take her picture- she's a stinker!
6 comments:
You sure have one cute baby!!!
I just love the pink hat and coat pic!!!!
LOVE the fashion trends she's already setting...she's so stinking cute and looks like she's really growing up!! MISS YOU GUYS!!! :)
Man, she looks like you in that last picture, Shannon! The boots are a riot! She's a model, for sure! Love, Nana
Adorable! I love having a boy but lets be honest, girls are way more fun to dress! Miss you three! When are you visiting again?
I especially love her little pose in the white jumper with the black tights.
Post a Comment