Monday, July 20, 2009

Updates

I know- I am a horrible blogger lately. I blame it on a few things: 1. My computer is still sick so I've been using Brian's. 2. I still feel crummy and have little motivation for anything. 3. Not that much exciting is happening!

Well here I am at 12 weeks- (I'm now a little over 13 and a tiny bit bigger, but here's the start of the belly!



Here's a few of me and Halle bear- me on the couch like a typical day.




And we were able to get out a bit this week- Brian's sister, Lisa came for a visit so we showed her a few sights. One of our favorite things was going to the beach. The town we live in sits on a big lake- so we took Halle to the beach, which she loved! It was such a great beach for little ones. She's a pretty cautious child, and is gradually getting a little more brave in the water. She could have stayed out there all day!







And this is one of our favorite places to go where there's a fountain and a walking paths, shops, and the best of all, a Coldstone! We think it makes a great night out to get some ice cream and have Halle play and run around.




6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

AWwwwwwww to all of these - - - especially the little butt crack goin' on.

And PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW you showed us your tummy COVERED. I just don't know WHAT these pg girls these days are thinkin' when they BARE all.

We're still up here in the northwoods having a ball - - - especially with B & B Bearsaltandpepper.

Shannon said...

Yes- I agree Keetha- I don't even like to see my belly uncovered, let alone for the cyperworld to see! :) Say hi to the Bears for me!

Team Tonagel said...

Love the pics. It looks like you live in a very beautiful area! And I love Coldstone too :)

As for bare bellies, I am going to have to disagree. I love pregnant woman and especially their bellies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks hot there! Hope you get some relief soon! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Mom

Beth said...

Love the butt shot...Halle's of course.

The Bowman Family said...

cute pics- sorry to hear you are not feeling good- Halle is getting so big- talk to you on skype soon!