This is really what Lily is like most of the time. We have been home for 2 full days now and are adjusting to life with 2 kiddos. Thankfully my mom is here around the clock helping with whatever needs to be done- mostly entertaining Halle. Lily has just been the best baby- rarely crying, perfectly content most of the time. She seems most upset when she's being changed, or if she's really hungry. I'm so thankful for her cooperative demeanor, especially as I recover from surgery and try to stay attentive to Halle. It still almost doesn't seem real that she's really here and that one week ago, she was still in my belly! We love our little Lily girl!
4 comments:
Those bunny ears on top of her head!!! Sooooooooooooooo adorable.
She's adorable herself. I believe she looks like her big sis!
Oh she is so sweet. Thinking about you during this time of celebration and adjustment! Big hugs
how precious- she is so sweet! That is awesome to have 2 girls! miss you lots-
WOW! I think she already looks like Brian. :) what a doll. Hope you are doing well... have a great day!
Post a Comment