Monday, October 25, 2010

Getaway

Brian and I just got back from Florida yesterday! We were able to get away this weekend without our kiddos to attend a wedding for a good friend of Brian's. Brian performed the wedding ceremony and it was an amazing celebration of our friends. Brian's parents graciously came over to watch the girls. It was very hard to leave Lily especially, but everything went just fine! We so enjoyed spending time together, sleeping in, and having no baby gear to cart around! It was also a fun time to spend with some friends we don't get to see that often. We were able to catch up on some pictures of just the two of us. These kinds of trips are so needed and refreshing for a marriage!





2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVE to visit FL - - - but am glad I don't have to LIVE there.

:-)

Anonymous said...

You two sure look like honeymooners! Mom