Lily turned 1!!

My sweet girl is 1, and I can't believe it! She's such a sweetie and so different from Halle. We call her the destroyer! She is into everything and is such a busy girl. She is in the second percentile for her weight and is most definitely a peanut! She is such a joy and I love watching her learn new things each day. We had a low key birthday celebration with my family and that girl loved her birthday cake! We love you Lils!


Brian and I traveled to The Gathering, which was a conference in Jacksonville, FL for all Wesleyan pastors and their spouses. This was such a great time for us to get away. It was just too much fun seeing people that we've knows from Spring Lake and Marion, plus lots of friends from IWU. It was fun for me to see Brian reunite with so many friends from college and for me to catch up with some friends. It was a great time for us to be poured into and for us to have a break. I was so thankful that my parents were able to stay with our girls while we went away. Thanks Mom and Dad! Here we are with some of Brian's friends from college and their wives.


The day after my parents left, our church hosted a Winter Women's Tea. I'm on the leadership team for our women's ministry and we planned a rocking tea. We had people sign up to decorate their own table with a theme and bring their own tea set. It was fun to see how different every one was decorated. My favorite part was the game we played where each table had to perform, "I'm a Little Teapot," to a different genre of music. The opera group won- I really enjoyed the rap group and the jazz group. Here's me and my leadership team- I love these ladies!

It snowed! Yes, people believe I've brought the snow, bc it apparently never snows here, but has since we've lived here. I love it, so the girls can experience the fun of snow. We did not waste any time getting out in it and building our snowman!


1 comment:
We will always remember New Year's 2011! Despite the flu, what a blessing it was to be with Lily and Halle and enjoy your beautiful family! Love, Mom
Post a Comment