Monday, April 18, 2011

Bluebonnets

So, I guess we are officially Texans. The bluebonnets bloom at this time of year for a few short weeks and many people get their kids out there for some beautiful wildflower pictures. Well I'm cheap and took the pictures myself- Halle has the biggest fake smile, and Lily wouldn't smile for the life of me. So we went, we did, we saw, and here's what we got!














I do love my sweet girls!!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Cute little girls in summer clothes in a field of flowers - - - - - - - - - and here???? POSSIBLY 6 - 10 inches of SNOW tomorrow.

Hehehehehehehe

At this rate, we'll have snow for the 4th of July!

Boswell said...

Great pics!

a.tonagel said...

Hi Shannon,
I saw your blog on Amy Tonagel's. I noticed your "bluebonnets" post. My sister and family live in Aledo, TX (outside Ft.W) and I am gathering from your posts that I scanned quickly you live near Dallas. Small world! I have pictures of my niece sitting in the Bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrush.
You have sweet looking girls!
amanda tonagel