Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Big girl



My sweet Halle Anne turned 4 this past weekend! Everyone says how fast time flies and it really does. Let me tell you a little bit about Halle.

Halle is 100% girl! She got some lip gloss for her birthday and has applied it pretty much every 5 minutes since then. She loves to play dress up, and play with jewelry, and things most things are "so beautiful!" She is into princesses and princes, and of course, marrying her daddy. Halle is totally organized, and anal. She likes things in their place, where they belong. You can imagine how this plays out with a little sister whose nickname is "the destroyer." Halle asks for a snack at least 6 times a day, along with watching a movie. She is a very smart little girl, who knows all of her letters and numbers. She can write most of them, and knows how to spell mom, dad, Halle, and Lily. She really enjoys coloring and being creative. Halle is her daddy's girl! She has a very sweet demeanor and is my cuddler. I can always count on her to say "I love you Mommy," accompanied with a sweet hug and kiss. She also likes to run the show. She interprets Lily's babbles and lets me know what Lily wants. She also loves to tell Lily what to do. I think I could pretty much leave running the house up to her! :) Brian and I are constantly amazed at what a polite little girl she is. She loves to say prayers and talk about heaven. She's a curious little one who hardly ever stops talking! We had a great time celebrating her birthday at the beach with her friends! We love you sweet Halle Anne!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nana loves Halle so much and enjoyed thi8s blog!