Halle loved her first bath. She did not budge. Now she smells even better! Isn't it crazy how good babies smell. Halle's second night at home was much better than the first. I hope she continues to adjust to being at home. I am feeling better each day. Still moving slow, but feeling better as long as these pain pills work! I did not anticipate coming home and feeling so helpless with not being able to do much. But my husband is 100% a servant and my mom is wonderful. Sometimes it's hard for me to not be so independent. So I'm trying to let people serve me. But we're doing well, and are open to visitors this week!
Oh how beautiful she is-just like her mommy! She is such a doll. I am anxious to come visit-just making sure we are all healthy first! I will call you this week.
7 comments:
She is just too precious for words!!!
I left you a comment/answer on my blog under your last comment - - -
The pictures of Halle with the stuffed animals reminds me of pictures we took of Emma when she was just days old. :-)
I hope to visit soon... I'll try to call this week to find a good time.
She is a little doll! What fun! Keep resting up and let people take care of you, Shannon. You have been through labor AND surgery. :)
So sweet! It's good to hear you have people taking care of you too! =)
Oh how beautiful she is-just like her mommy! She is such a doll. I am anxious to come visit-just making sure we are all healthy first! I will call you this week.
I so wish I was at school right now and could meet her! She's quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Is it time yet for the "Halle's first date" post?
Hehehehehehe
Post a Comment