Saturday, June 23, 2007

Visitors!!






Two of my best friends came to visit! One from MI, one from WA. It was so great to have them here. Very different to be with friends now that I have his huge priority in my life. It was so great to hang out with them and have them just blend into our life here. We took some fun pics- especially when it was bath time! Every baby has to have a butt shot! So now Halle and I are being treated for a yeast infection, which has been soooo incredibly painful and she also is on medicine for reflux. It seems like first one thing then the next. I could not have imagined all of these issues with a new baby. So it's been hard and I'm praying that these issues get better so that we can get more normal around here!

3 comments:

Toevs said...

Glad you and Brian were able to get out for a bit last night. It was fun having you at the party!

Beth said...

Hey,
I don't have any advice for you, I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you guys and praying for a good routine. Health to you all as well!
Beth

Toevs said...

We would like to invite you and Brian over to our house for dinner sometime. This time, bring Halle. :-) Let me know when would be best for you.