Friday, July 06, 2007

Halle's first road trip

We just got back from visiting Grandma and Grandpa! Halle loved being there and had soooo many visitors!! It was great to see so many friends and family. And of course, nice to have my parents help so much! Halle's first smile happened a few times at her grandma!! Bri and I are still waiting for our turn. Halle did such a good job in the car as we traveled and it seems that we are getting her reflux under control. She still has thrush- so we have been bottle feeding which is a pain, so that she doesn't give it back to me. Hopefully it will go away soon! Our 6 week check-up is Monday. She's getting so big!






3 comments:

Jaena said...

Good to see and hear from you guys! I've been thinking about you and praying for you all. Ronda and I still want to get together when you are back from traveling. :)

Unknown said...

Hello Friends!
We're back in the States. It's great to see all of your updates! You're so faithful, I love catching up on your lives as parents! She is the sweetest litle thing. We'll be praying for the thrash etc....
Hope to see you soon!
Danielle:)

Keetha Broyles said...

Love the new pictures!!!