The game we play now is- Where is Halle going? If I am out of the room for 20 seconds, I come and find her in our bedroom or most often- the bathroom. I don't know what's so exciting about the bathroom. And she'd rather stand than sit, she's always holding onto something and wanting to take some steps. I'd like her not to walk, so she can stay little forever!! :) She's our cutie!
Here's Halle going under her exersaucer

She's under


And she's out!

All smiles!



3 comments:
Awwwwwwwwww!!!
What else is there to say?
My little cutie is a mover and a shaker!
Have you been to my blog to see "our" post yet?
Funny thing - - - when I'm clicking back and forth to my links list checking all my blogs, I keep getting the impression I'm on YOUR blog since the picture of little Halle is right beside the links list!!!!
Thanks again for coming - - - it was soooo fun. (and tasty!!)
Post a Comment