Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

What a wonderful day! The weather was perfect- it made such a great day for a birthday. Brian definitely tried very hard to make it a special day. He did a great job! 26 years old! Wow!

I got these...



And, we went out to a romantic dinner at a place called Matteo's in Noblesville...





And then Ice Cream, bc I didn't have time to make myself a cake. Sad! :( My first b-day with no cake. I think I'll make one tomorrow. I also got... A new camera!! We're trying to real the manual right now. I can't wait to use it. And I got a new bathing suit. I've been trying to find one for the past year, so I'm very excited.



And here's me trying to make Halle look like a flower. She did not cooperate. Oh well, it was worth a shot.





7 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

So, yesterday was your birthday? So sorry I am late in saying I hope it was HAPPY!!! Looks like it was THE BEST.

Jaena said...

Thanks for coming to visit Josiah and us on your birthday, Shannon. Glad you had a special day!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday a day late. I saw it on facebook and then got sidetracked. Story of my life.

Anonymous said...

You looked beautiful on your birthday! Mom

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Hey sorry, I misspelled some on my last post. Anyway, Happy Birthday, old friend. I hope life is treating you its finest. I love reading your blog and catching up on your life. What a wonderful fam you have. Great pics.

P.S. I changed my blog address to

www.whatisamusing.blogspot.com

Matt Williames said...

Happy Belated Birthday Shannon! I'm glad you had a special day! :) Kristin