Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Home sweet home...at least for now

We are finally back in IN after a few weeks away. We had an amazing time and enjoyed some much needed rest. Brian and I took our fist vacation away from Halle. It was great to relax, but we missed her like crazy. We went on a cruise, which was a lot of fun for us both. We went to 3 islands in the Bahamas, and loved every minute. Here are a few pics...









For now we are packing up the house and getting ready for the big move. We officially take off on June 30. Brian is busy getting a lot of studying done before we leave. Hallle seems like she is getting bigger each day. Yesterday she said the word, "book" and now says it all day long. She'd rather read than do anything else. She carries books around and will bring them to you. We put her big girl carseat in the car and we can't believe how grown up she is. We love every minute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot beleive that Halle is already one! We told you that time flys. Good luck with the move. Call us when you are back down here so that we can get together!

Keetha Broyles said...

The cruise pictures are AWESOME!!! We've never taken a cruise - - - it's still on my to do list!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss my little Halledoodle already! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you to have gone on a cruise!! How exciting... I can only imagine leaving your precious girl was tough... I can't imagine doing so yet but a getaway sure sounds nice :)

Keetha Broyles said...

The BIRTH day blogs have begun over at my place - - - -

WHOOO HOOO