Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun date!

This weekend Brian took me to the UK/South Carolina game. It was something that I've wanted to do since we moved here. It was the most beautiful sunny day and a very exciting game, even though UK couldn't pull a win in the 4th quarter. The excitement of college football is amazing and it was so fun to be a part of the action. Thanks Hunny!!




6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Sounds like the ONLY think that could have made it better was a UK win!!!

BrianVBradford said...

I am so bummed they lost but at least you loved it...I enjoyed just being there with you my love.

ryan and chelsee jones said...

Sounds like such a fun time and a great getaway from the campus studies! :)

Hollie said...

hey there, I just found your blog and wanted to say hi!
Love the pics of ya'll at the pumpkin patch. We're hoping to take my daughter (16 months) to one this weekend. Hope it's as fun as your trip looked!
Love your blog!

Team Tonagel said...

How fun! I am so glad you two were able to have a fun date. Football is so fun in the fall!

Anonymous said...

Keep on dating! Daddy and I still are!

Love, Mom