I have been so excited to take Halle to the pumpkin patch and yesterday was the day! We headed to Boyd's Orchard to check out the pumpkins and apples. Halle's favorite part was the wagon of course- she liked to ride in it and attempt to pull it. She explored many pumpkins- although we left empty handed bc we're going to go back in a week or so! We got many apples to eat and to bake with. They had this great little animal farm and hay maze for little ones. She's miss independent and enjoys roaming free! It was such a neat little place to go and definitely helps you to feel the spirit of fall! If you look really close you can see a little pony tail on her head. She's sloooowly getting hair, and I'm trying to make the most of it. She's just too cute with a pony tail! She can say all of the animal names that we saw and says, "punkin." She's our little pumpkin, that's for sure!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She sure does look like a cute little pumpkin! What a beautiful family bonding time together! Love, Nana
Halle is soooo cute!! I love fall and looking at those pics just got me excited to bake apple crisp...apple pie, etc! :) It was so great seeing you last weekend...hopefully we'll see you sooner than later! Thanks for sharing all those great pics from the pumpkin patch...loved them all!
Shannon, sweetheart!!!!!! What adorable piccies of you, Brian, and precious Halle. Isn't the pumpkin patch so fun? We have one around here that my girls and bunch of other young moms went to last Saturday. They did the whole hayride thing out to the patch, sipped cider, pet the animals, etc. Of course, the kids loved it.
Cec and I have been in London, ENGLAND and Paris, FRANCE for the past two weeks. We just arrived back this past Sunday, and I'm barely unpacked.
Hope you and Bri are still enjoying Wilmore. Tell me how you're doing. Have you found some close girlfriends?
So glad to hear you enjoyed my books. Don't remember, did I give you the advanced copy of Long Journey Home? (It probably had mistakes in it bc it was just the galley issue.) Anyway, that book is now on shelves. My next book, Hannah Grace, first in my Daughters of Jacob Kane series, will come out in January, possibly December in some stores, depending on book buyers.
Talk to you very soon. Check out my latest blog of yesterday.
Love these! Looked like a lot of fun. I still enjoy seeing what Christian may be like in a year... they grow so much! Sorry we missed you last weekend--- but in a way we "experienced" you... Jaxon apparently got a cold from Halle, and Christian got it from Jaxon! haha--- spread the lovin'!
7 comments:
She sure does look like a cute little pumpkin! What a beautiful family bonding time together! Love, Nana
That looks like so much fun! Don't you just love fall? Miss you guys!
I always LOVE the colors in pumpkin patch posts. Makes me wish my kids were still small so I could get some pumpkin patch pictures.
WHAT ABOUT NOTRE DAME!!!!! Wooo Hoooo!
Halle is soooo cute!! I love fall and looking at those pics just got me excited to bake apple crisp...apple pie, etc! :) It was so great seeing you last weekend...hopefully we'll see you sooner than later! Thanks for sharing all those great pics from the pumpkin patch...loved them all!
Shannon, sweetheart!!!!!! What adorable piccies of you, Brian, and precious Halle. Isn't the pumpkin patch so fun? We have one around here that my girls and bunch of other young moms went to last Saturday. They did the whole hayride thing out to the patch, sipped cider, pet the animals, etc. Of course, the kids loved it.
Cec and I have been in London, ENGLAND and Paris, FRANCE for the past two weeks. We just arrived back this past Sunday, and I'm barely unpacked.
Hope you and Bri are still enjoying Wilmore. Tell me how you're doing. Have you found some close girlfriends?
So glad to hear you enjoyed my books. Don't remember, did I give you the advanced copy of Long Journey Home? (It probably had mistakes in it bc it was just the galley issue.) Anyway, that book is now on shelves. My next book, Hannah Grace, first in my Daughters of Jacob Kane series, will come out in January, possibly December in some stores, depending on book buyers.
Talk to you very soon. Check out my latest blog of yesterday.
www.sharlenemaclaren.blogspot.com
Love you!
Shar
We love that place!! We went there every year, all three years we lived there. We will definitely missing going this year.
Love these! Looked like a lot of fun. I still enjoy seeing what Christian may be like in a year... they grow so much! Sorry we missed you last weekend--- but in a way we "experienced" you... Jaxon apparently got a cold from Halle, and Christian got it from Jaxon! haha--- spread the lovin'!
Post a Comment