And some more of us around town...
Then I took Halle to MI to visit some of my best friends and visit baby Mya, who is my friend, Diana's 5 week old baby. It was so fun to see Halle with her and be so interested in a little one. It was also great to visit our old home in Michigan where Brian and I met. It's so fun to catch up with friends and to be in a place that holds so many memories. I will miss my friends dearly moving so far away!
And finally, we are proud to announce...
Halle's going to be a big sister!!!!
9 comments:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter and so do her outfits!!!
LOL - - - my word veri is foodi!!!! How appropriate is THAT for me???
Congrats! Hope everything with baby Bradford # 2 goes great!!! This baby will be a Texan!
Somehow when I read this post I MISSED THE FINE PRINT at the end!!! Just saw Amy Ott at Moe's at lunch and she told me. Sooooooo excited for you!!!! Get those baby cowboy boots and 10 gallon hat ready - - - -
CONGRATS!!!!!!
OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! I am so happy for you!@! Just hte other day, I was thinking "Brian and Shannon are due for another kidling". ha! What a wonderful blessing, I squealed out loud with delight! - rachel
Congratulations, Shannon- that is so exciting! Sounds like you are going to have your hands full in the next few months! :) Good luck!
SHUT UP! That is what I just yelled out! SO excited for you. There are so many exciting, life-changing things going on with your family. Congrats! Keep us posted!
Ahhh! Shan I am so thrilled for you guys. Congrats on #2!
Congrats on baby #2 you guys!!!
Post a Comment