Friday, December 04, 2009

I tried

This morning I attempted to get at least one good picture of Halle for our Christmas card. After 85 pictures taken, I got one. One- I tell you. It's nearly impossible to take a photo at the right moment of her- when she says, "cheese" and her mouth looks all strained and ridiculous. I pulled out all the stops- sang silly songs, bribed her with candy, had her repeat certain words. After I got one good shot of her, I tried to get one on the timer of the 3 of us to us for something at church. Well needless to say, this is the best shot. Super serious Halle. If she's looking at the camera, and doesn't have her hands in her face, I have a few things to be thankful for. Here's our fam of 3 soon to be 4, 6 more weeks!

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVE this picture!!! I think it's great.

SIX WEEKS!!!!!! I didn't realize it was so sooooooooon.

Anonymous said...

It's our new desktop wallpaper-love it! Mom