Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Girls, girls, girls

All around my house is girls! Our two girls are keeping us busy! Thankfully, the kids and I survived last week alone without Brian as he was on a Missions Trip in NYC. We are so glad to have him back. We need a man in the house! The girls love their daddy and it's so fun to watch them interact with him. Tomorrow I leave with the girls to head to Chicago to visit my family. We're so excited, I just hope I survive the flight with the 2 by myself! Here's a little bit of what's been going on at our house with the girls!










6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Just look at little Miss Lily!!! She's getting her OWN look, not just a clone of Halle anymore.

Team Tonagel said...

I didn't realize how curly Halle's hair is... I'm jealous! Your girls are ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm glad you're all here! Mom

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm glad you're all here!

BrianVBradford said...

Honey these pictures are so cute of Lily pie...I miss her.

The Bowman Family said...

how cute- keep the pics coming- I hope your flights were ok. You are brave!