We've been loving the spring weather here- well sometimes it's actually more like a northern summer. On Sunday it was low 70's so we took a picnic to the beach. Halle was so excited. She went right down to the water to throw her sand in. Lily and I just relaxed on a blanket and watched. It was so nice to have a family outing with it being so warm out. We will enjoy the weather while we can before it becomes too hot to stand!
Halle has been so busy lately playing Mommy- I'll turn around and she'll be changing a diaper or giving one a bath. Here I caught her in action...
I HOPE you told Halle Miss Kitty's STORY so she wasn't so afraid of her anymore!!!
A couple of the girls in the sophomore class are new since you were here. Do you see that Zach is actually LOOKING up, without his hood on???? I feel like I've just begun to "break through" to him this year - - - and now they will all be gone.
4 comments:
We had sunny skies and it hit 60 HERE today!!!!
Your picnic looks great - - - I think I wish I'd been there.
Did you meet and greet Lady Catherine Rose over at my place yet????
You captured some precious smiles there, Shan! I'm loving you guys at the beach, too! Love, Mom
You sure captured some sweet smiles, there, Shan! I'm loving your beach pix, too! Love, Mom
Shannie,
I HOPE you told Halle Miss Kitty's STORY so she wasn't so afraid of her anymore!!!
A couple of the girls in the sophomore class are new since you were here. Do you see that Zach is actually LOOKING up, without his hood on???? I feel like I've just begun to "break through" to him this year - - - and now they will all be gone.
Post a Comment