


And here's Halle opening her presents on her birthday and enjoying her birthday cupcake.




And some pictures from the rest of our weekend, which involved lots of water! We hit up the splash park, the pool, and the beach!





I can't believe my little girl is 3 already! She is an amazing joy in our lives. She is 29 lbs and 39 inches! She is a tall and skinny girl. We are having her birthday party this weekend. I'm excited to have her first real party with her friends. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
4 comments:
THREE????? Oh my - - - time flies!!!
That last picture of her catching the water in her mouth is a classic!
I wanna play catch with you with that new mitt! Nana
I love the pic of Halle and her earrings- how cute. Have fun with the party this weekend. Happy 3rd B-day Halle.
Man, time does fly. Pics are great! Happy birthday Halle!
Post a Comment