Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation

We just returned from our week long vacation to Chicago. We spent 3 1/2 days up in Wisconsin. We stayed in the Wisconsin Dells at a great place called the Great Wolf Lodge. It is an amazing indoor waterpark and totally geared towards all ages of kids. Both girls loved the water and had a great time. Here we are in the lobby.


We spent many hours with water adventures!






And some great time with the family







We had a lot of fun, and we relaxed, and the bonus was to get to see my family. Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful vacation!

And here's brave Halle going down her favorite waterslide

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Wisconsin!!!!! Woot woot!

I pass that lodge on I-90,94 all the time, but have never stopped or stayed there. I'm always intent on getting farther NORTH, though the Dells are in an absolutely gorgeous area too.

I certainly HOPE you had the decency to at least THINK of me ONCE while you were in my home state. Hehehehehehe

Oh, yah, I'll be going there day after tomorrow for my first of two summer pilgrimages - - -

Keetha Broyles said...

No, I'm not going to the Great Wolf Lodge - - - I just meant I'm heading to Wisconsin. But I shall, again, pass the lodge both going and coming.

Anonymous said...

What memories we made! Love, Mom