


Well we didn't spend our weekend with family like most people, or even relaxing much, we spent it on Halle's room! It's taking forever!! We painted the walls, which was not horrible, except for we had to cover bright purple which took a few coats, but we had dark wood trim, and that is what took nearly 3 days! Poor Brian, he's such a perfectionist and couldn't bear with me slapping paint on. He spent so much time intricately painting all the trim, about 4 times! I put together the bookshelf and the crib, with a little bit of his help, so it's coming! We're getting new carpet soon, so once that's done, we'll be all set! It's so wierd to look in there and see baby stuff! That tiny room is quickly filling up! There is still a lot to be done, and only 54 days until she's due!!!
8 comments:
CUTE!!
Looks great! It's always exciting watching the room come together. Before you know it, she'll be laying in the crib. :-)
Sorry, didn't realize I was still logged on under Young Families... oops.
Hope you plan to put a MATTRESS in that crib!!! ;-)
If not - - - you'll still need that box I've been telling you about!!
Is that ONE little lonesome book on the bookshelf????
Yes, I just haven't got the mattress yet! And there are more books, they just haven't been placed yet. I can't wait to tell our daughter about your box idea!
LOL - - - - just think how FUN she would think it was if you HAD let her sleep, at least ONCE, in a BOX!!!!
I see your loving touches in every corner of that room. Love, Mom
Post a Comment