Halle rolled over! Yay! I put her in her crib on her back and when I went in there a few minutes later she was on her tummy! Fussing of course, because she doesn't like it. The next day, Brian and I actually witnessed it as she was playing. It was a great moment.

One minute we were reading...

The next, they were sleeping!

Halle can wear a bow!

Trying to enjoy some tummy time!
Halle's getting so big- I think she's chunking up!
7 comments:
Hey! My parents just called from Grand Haven, so of course I thought of you and wanted to say hi!
Halle really is starting to look more and more like you! :) Congrats on the big "rolling over" step!
I guess chunking up is FAR better than chucking up!!!
Why is it that chunking up is a good thing for babies... and not so good for adults... ha ha.
Ronda- so true- I would not be happy to post that I'm getting chunky!
And chucking up isn't a good thing for anybody!!! Hehehehehe
Go, Halle! Congrats on rolling over! What a big step!
College FB has begun - - - and WHAT a beginning for my Badgers!!! I won't deny that MI getting beat is a really, really, really good thing for my Badgers!!!
Post a Comment