Monday, February 11, 2008

Birthdays

This weekend we traveled to my hometown for my dad's surprise 60th birthday party and my grandma's 90th birthday. It seemed like a whilrwind as we had to rush back, but it was a great weekend and very special for us to be there for both occasions. My dad was very surprised for his party- which is always a plus and it was fun to see him enjoying various friends and family members. My grandma's 90th was great. Every single family member was there- minus one cousin in Seattle. It was important for us all to be there.

We each gave Grammy a flower- different kinds for different generations...





After she got them all, she waved like she was at a parade! It was too cute!

Some pics from dad's party...







Halle and some cousins...





This is what happens when Halle's pants are just too big...




And some more of our pumpkin...





4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

And she is an absolutely adorable pumpkin!!!

Anonymous said...

I just won't be able to survive, unless I look at these photos regularly! LOVED having you all in. Thanks for the great slide show for Dad!

Beth said...

Great pictures of everyone!!! Your little girl really looks great in pink.

Matt Williames said...

Shannie!! Hey there! I am so glad I have found your blog... thanks for your sweet notes on Iris's. I have tried leaving you a note on yours before but I have yet to outgrow my ignorance in computer savvyness :) I have the Mr here to help me this time. I love seeing the pictures of you and your Halle... she is an absolute doll! What a special time also to have your whole fam there for her dedication... please tell them hello and hugs from us! How's the reading going?... Good job Quinn!
Love, KW