Yes- we were going in the helicopter!! Ahhhhh! I almost peed! I was half totally excited, but half scared out of my mind! Our friend Ryan is a pilot so he and Brian had been planning this for months!! The ride was so beautiful. It was so smooth! We flew right over our house- crazy! I felt like I was on a roller coaster at first. I admit, on the way there I got a little nauseaus, but I made it. It was cool to see everything from the sky. We flew into Indy and had dinner at Buco de Bepo. Then we shopped a little at the mall. On the way back we circled downtown. It was beautiful seeing all the lights. And we flew right over the new Colts stadium- that was for you Keetha! I tried to get pics, but they didn't turn out! The ride back to Marion was 22 minutes, and wonderful. All in all, we had a great time with our great friends, and had a once-in-a-lifetime date!!!
Thanks Ryan and Amie!
7 comments:
Honey i am so glad you enjoyed it! That alone made my night!
Looks fun! I flew in a small plane when I was in JH and Chip got to fly with one of my former students last Spring...he was a senior in HS!!!
Shannon-your husband outdid any husband that I know of! That will be hard to top!
Love, Mom
What a cool Valentine's date!!!
Hey - - - do I know that Amie??? Did she graduate from LCS????
What an amazing date! So glad you got away (really away, I guess) for Valentine's Day. :)
What a fun date!
I had friends in college that were pilots. Fun times!
WOW!!! What a good hubby you have! What an amazing surprise date!
Post a Comment