Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We want spring! We want....








I saw this headband at Target today, put it on Halle, and said- "Yep I think we need this!" So we came home, stripped her down and had a photo shoot. I don't like them as well as my black and whites, but I had to do these in color. She was such a good girl and didn't even notice the obnoxious ornaments on her head. Isn't she the perfect little flower. We're ready for spring!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVE the headband. I also like the color in the pictures. Maybe it's cause when I was growing up, ALL pictures were black and white, so they aren't "special" to me.

Yep - - - I'm old!!!

Jaena said...

Too cute! Good job on your photos, Shannon. I'm impressed!

Toevs said...

We bought a headband like that for Emma when she was a baby. We have some great photos of her in it... only she wasn't smiling because she was a week old when we did our photo shoot.
Your photos look great. I wish I didn't miss that MOPS!